Monday, July 2, 2012

sport jerseys wholesale I Lengheng a cry

, Sorry! In fact, I'm not in patients with epilepsy, the situation is just one of our test, so that we can assess the ability of the candidate. I feel seems to be severely playing like my heart burst of undetermined origin since I can not help but rushed Li Jiaying before, shouted: the same tinkering I was not there to offend you even kidding me assess? you true when I was an idiot ah? that airlines recruit pilots to engage in what first-aid test? This is dereliction of duty, I would like complaints! I have to complaint to your boss! Is the momentum scared, that is called Li Jiaying of some panic shook his head, red to a Qiaolian up again and again back toward the rear.
At this time, that old witch called Zhao Meilan suddenly cross in front of me,nba adidas, coldly: Cut! This woman is old and confused! I Lengheng a cry, and one picked up my resume, said: you are in the flight attendant interview venue! you say - who mistake it? ah ...... Before I could react,sport jerseys wholesale, the old witch again I throw a bomb: Over? Words like a punch hard hit my temple-like, and I was totally blown this end? I spent three months time to prepare for the interview, have named an opportunity did not to me, over?
Was I really out unfavorable?
Fiercely staring at that old witch contain his unconvinced: No! Not! I'm not wrong, to blame for these people to do things a little irresponsible. I just came in, it's clear to see that signs is written, and so on! Head of Human Resources? say ...
I hurried to adjust the following lines of the Ministry of toward the old witch, not the Manager Zhao exposed like sunshine and warm smile, whispered:

No comments:

Post a Comment